Friday, August 31, 2007

mememememememe

Shirl finds the best quizzies :)

Your Kiss is Black

Your kisses are amazing. You put a lot of effort into your kissing technique.
You are a perfectionist, and you never leave any kissing detail to chance.
When you're kissing, you like to be in charge. You don't enjoy someone else taking the lead.
You know you're the best kisser. In fact, you're often disappointed by how other people kiss.

Kissing Type: Thoughtful

People See Your Kisses as: Amazingly unreal

You Kiss Best With: A Pink Kisser

Stay away from: A Green Kisser


Ummmm...

Freudian Inventory Results
Oral (43%) you appear to have a good balance of independence and interdependence knowing when to accept help and when to do things on your own.
Anal (43%) you appear to have a good balance of self control and spontaneity, order and chaos, variety and selectivity.
Phallic (76%) you appear to have issues with controlling your sexual desires and possibly fidelity.
Latency (43%) you appear to have a good balance of abstract knowledge seeking and practicality, dealing with real world responsibilities while still cultivating your abstract and creative faculties and interests.
Genital (56%) you appear to be somewhere between a progressive/openminded and regressive/closeminded outlook on life.
Take Free Freudian Inventory Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Even though it is Friday, I'm going to follow Julie's lead and do Thursday 13

Things I like beginning with R:

1. Red - Clothes, shoes, hair, food - If it is red, I will love it (except capsicum/peppers)
2. Reading - I cannot understand people who don't read!
3. Real coffee - None of that instant rubbish for this caffeine fiend.
4. Real people - Fake plastic celebrity wannabes make me wanna puke.
5. Raspberries - yum, yum, yum, yum!
6. Red wine - but only in small quantities
7. Running amok on the internet :)
8. Really expensive French perfume - especially when I can find it at a good price :)
9. Rubbing a freshly shaved scalp or chin - not that it happens very often :(
10. Running through a pile of fallen autumn leaves and hearing that satisfying crunch.
11. Rolling over and going back to sleep when I wake up early and then remember that I'm on holidays.
12. Running into old friends who have been absent for a while and renewing the friendship.
13. Reaching the end of this - it was tough to think of 13 things!

and Friday Fill-In

1. The last time someone flirted with me was the cab driver previously mentioned.
2. I am SO glad that I am on holidays.
3. Where in the world are my 2004 tax papers?
4. Long weekends are sanity savers.
5. Coming up next: A nap on the couch.
6. I adore my new camera.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a DVD (Restoration), tomorrow my plans include going to the staff ball and Sunday, I want to sleep in!

I had lunch with HarryO and MattR at the pub at Coogee today. I drank maybe one too many ciders so now I'm off to the couch for that nap :)

3 comments:

Janet said...

holidays are the best! Thanks for playing :-)

Tien said...

wow, you sounds like you have your weekend all plan out perfectly! enjoy your weekend! :D

Julie said...

Yeah, you played.
When you get off at Boronia Station head up the stairs on the left and follow the path/roadway to Dorset Rd. Should bring you out at pedestrian lights. Cross Dorset and head down to the big intersection - turn left there and head up the hill (Boronia Rd) to the bookshop. 97610599 if you get lost.