Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Faith

Borrowed from Tien, who has always had faith in me :)

I am a cuddler - So very very true
I am a morning person - false
I am a perfectionist - false
I am an only child - false
I am Catholic - false
I am currently in my pajamas - true, well at least I'll be going to bed without changing what I'm wearing...
I am currently single - mostly true
I am currently suffering from a broken heart - false
I am okay at styling other people’s hair - false
I am left handed - false
I am addicted to my myspace - false [ Facebook? true :) ]
I am very shy around the opposite gender AT FIRST - true
I bite my nails - false
I can be paranoid at times - true
I currently regret something that I have said - true
When I get mad I curse frequently - true
I like someone – true
I enjoy country music - true
I enjoy jazz music - false
I enjoy smoothies - true
I enjoy talking on the phone – true
I have a pet - false
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal - true (Those who are closest to me know)
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person - true
I have all my grandparents - false
I have at least one sibling - true
I have been told that I am smart - true
I got higher then C’s in school - true
My GPA is higher than 2.5 - No idea, WTF is a GPA??
I have broken a bone - true
I have Caller I.D. on my phone - Mobile - true, Landline - false
I have bathed/showered with someone - true
I have changed a diaper - true - Only once - We both ended up on tears and covered in poo :(
I have changed a lot over the past year - true
I have done something illegal - true
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair - true
I have had surgery - true
I have killed another person - false (and if I had, would I admit it here?)
I have had my hair cut within the last week - false
I have had the cops called on me - false
I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn’t - true

2 comments:

Tien said...

w00t! glad to see you do that! and don't worry about being a bad blog friend. i'm as guilty as you are for that charge. lol. but i'm glad we are still keeping in touch.

we will see more of each other in near future. i promise :D in the meantime, enjoy life like you are doing now! go! lol

Team Gherkin said...

Nice meme... tho I'm a bit worried about the poo one! hahahaaa
Cyalayta
Mal :)